Monday, August 1, 2011

So here's my project. Since I was in Senior Seminar I did my own project. I decided to design Theseus and the Minotaur and here is the result.

The basic story:
Theseus is the son of the king of Athens, and Athens has a deal with Crete to send 7 guys and 7 gals to Crete every year to be sacrificed to the Minotaur. Theseus volunteers to be one of the guys with the intent of killing the Minotaur. When he arrives, Ariadne, the daughter of King Minos falls in love with him and gives him a ball of string to find his way out of the Minotaur's labyrinth, and a sword to kill the Minotaur. Theseus succeeds and he runs off with Ariadne and the rest of the slaves and heads back to Athens.

Theseus:














The Minotaur















My Italy drawings:

























1 comment: